SentryPage pulls all alerts and integrate them into a single coherent dashboard. User can inspect all the alerts on a unified display in the alert management portal. In this dashboard, users can also view detailed information about the alerts and activities while SentryPage continues to keep their websites under surveillance.
When the system detects an anomaly inside a webpage based on Attack Signature Engine, SentryPage will send an email notification to the user about the alert. Throughout this Alert Management module, user
View Alert List
- From Menu sidebar, under Monitoring Management, click Alerts
- View Alert List
- Choose either "Change" to view the list of Change Alerts , or "Critical" to view the list of the Critical Alerts
- Change alert tab contains alert(s) that has no detection (could be only content or color change) :
- While the critical alert tab contains alert(s) that has detection (could be detection from Attack Signature Engine or External Resource Engine or both)
- Click "Search" button to search in advance.
View Alert Details and Set Tag
- View the alert details by clicking in the row of the respective alert
- See the website comparison and its detection in the alert details. If the Attack Signature indicate that the alert contains a signature/bad word/propaganda/hacker name, then the visual is as follows:
- See the detection in the alert details. If External Resource engine detect Unidentified Domain, it means the alert contains a file or media that comes from external source. The visual is as follows:
- Select the Add to allowed domain option on the triple dot in the row of the respective webpage URL. This setting will effect to all webpages under the organization.
- Set the alert tag to define if this alert is expected change or defacement
Edit Alert Recipient
- From Menu sidebar, under Monitoring Management, click "Webpages"
- Click the targeted Webpage from the Webpage List, to enter Webpage Details
- Scroll down to get Settings. Now you can edit Web Admin and add/remove alert recipient in Additional Alert Recipient.